DHB Men's Wetsuit - Black Silver
3 Bln 966.400/Bln
6 Bln 483.200/Bln
12 Bln 241.600/Bln
- Performance wetsuit suitable for both training and competing in open water
- 3mm smoothskin on the chest and thighs for improved bouyancy
- 2mm super stretch smoothskin on the underarms to increase motion range
- Quick release stretch calf panels to aid dressing / removing
- Flush guards at the wrist and ankles to reduce the amount of water accessing the suit
- Low bulk neckline for increased comfort
- YKK zipper with tie cord for easy dressing
Buoyant, Flexible and Streamlined:
The dhb wetsuit has been designed specifically to offer exceptional buoyancy. This will raise you out of the water and reduce drag, allowing you to glide more easily, and faster. The use of different thicknesses of neoprene for different parts of the suit ensures you have the flexibility you need for every stroke. This includes thinner neoprene on the underarms for a better range of motion. As well as making the suit more comfortable whilst swimming, it also ensures both durability and speed. The fit has been refined for 2017, ensuring it's our most comfortable and streamlined suit to date.
You'll not only be faster IN the water, you'll be faster out as well with added features to speed up transition. The back zipper has a tie cord to make it easy to reach, and quick to pull up and down. This updated version also include quick release stretch calf panels to help you get in or out more easily.
Sizing and Fit
Sizing and fit is very important when it comes to wetsuits, so dhb have developed a useful guide to help. If you need some help with picking the right size.