ROKA Sports Men's Viper Comp Swim Skin - Black Black
3 Bln 1.099.700/Bln
6 Bln 549.850/Bln
12 Bln 274.950/Bln&am
The ROKA Sports Men's Viper Comp Swim Skin brings high-performance at a more accessible price point. This swim skin compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing form drag for faster speeds. The flattering folded seams at the leg helps to prevent "sausage legs" caused by elastic bands with silicone grippers.
Fabric & Fit
- Viper Comp fabric with very tight fit for sleek performance.
- Premium knit fabric from a leading Italian manufacturer.
- Swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or a race suit only for the swim portion of the race; they are very specific, high-performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement; fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
Features & Benefits
- Men’s swim skin.
- USAT and WTC legal.
- High performance for a great value.
- Compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing form drag.
- Features a smooth fit that comes off quickly in transition (T1).
- Uses the same pattern and many of the same features of the Viper Pro and Elite.
- Folded seam at the leg: Prevent "sausage legs" caused by elastic bands with silicone grippers.
- High-quality YKK zipper slider with lanyard for easy on/off.
- High-performance bonded seam construction.
- Hidden stitch reinforcement: For added durability.