ROKA Sports Women's Viper Comp Swim Skin - Black Purple
3 Bln 1.099.700/Bln
6 Bln 549.850/Bln
12 Bln 274.950/Bln&am
Fabric & Fit
- Viper Comp fabric with very tight fit for sleek performance.
- Premium knit fabric from a leading Italian manufacturer.
- Swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or a race suit only for the swim portion of the race; they are very specific, high-performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement; fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
Features & Benefits
- Women’s swim skin.
- USAT and WTC legal.
- High performance for a great value.
- Compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing form drag.
- Features a smooth fit that comes off quickly in transition (T1).
- Uses the same pattern and many of the same features of the Viper Pro and Elite.
- Folded seam at the leg: Prevent "sausage legs" caused by elastic bands with silicone grippers.
- High-quality YKK zipper slider with lanyard for easy on/off.
- High-performance bonded seam construction.
- Hidden stitch reinforcement: For added durabilit