FINIS Foam Pullbuoy Senior
- Develops Upper Body Strength - Immobilizes legs to maximize the upper body
- Promotes Elevated Body Position - Lifts the hips and legs to focus on swimming with proper technique
- Improves Hip Rotation - Calls for focus on the hips while pulling to build core strength
- Soft, One-piece EVA Foam - Does not chafe or irritate skin
- Dimensions 23 x 10 x 15cm - a smaller option is available on a separate listing - Finis Foam Pullbuoy Junior
About Floats And Kickboards
Floats and kickboards are an essential aid for improving your swimming technique, floats enable you concentrate on certain techniques, such as holding the float in front of you, whilst just using your legs to propel yourself through the water. The added buoyancy means your body is kept afloat while the legs do the work, you can also use a float between your thighs to isolate certain muscle groups, providing a great all over workout. These inexpensive accessories can make a big difference to your training and help achieve those goals.
About the FINIS brand
Founded in 1993 in Northern California, FINIS was founded by John Mix and Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Pablo Morales. Understanding that improving one's technique is the secret to swimming faster and enjoying the sport more, the duo went on to introduce truly innovative tools to the swimming community. Many of these products are currently used by US and international Olympic teams, elite Triathletes, and fitness swimmers worldwide. Innovative research and design is FINIS' highest priority. This dedication has resulted in truly innovative products such as: the Swimmer's Snorkel which is recognized as the paramount tool to improve a swimmer's technique, the SwiMP3 that uses bone conduction technology to play music instead of using ear buds, and the Z2 Zoomers fins which demonstrate intimate knowledge of swimming musculature, hydrodynamics and engineering.