Kask Valegro - Team ineos
About the Kask Valegro Team Ineos Helmet
Developed in cooperation with Team INEOS, Valegro is designed to offer the best comfort ventilation when climbing or riding in hot conditions. The profile of Valegro's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance.
The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (S size). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon.
- High Breathability – Specially designed inner padding fibre speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slowing down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeping the temperature constant
- Hyvent – Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat
- Anti-Bacterial – This meaning the inner padding fibre respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts. Eliminating the risk if irritation.
- Anti-Static – Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fibre absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise
- 3d Dry Padding – The 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process technology for the best comfort and performance
- Octo fit- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed for the perfect balance of security and comfort
- Eco-leather chinstrap - Chin pad with eco-leather washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.