ROKA Sports Women's Viper Elite Swim Skin - Black Tosca
3 Bln 1.333.000/Bln
6 Bln 666.500/Bln
12 Bln 333.250/Bln<
The ROKA Sports Women's Viper Elite Swim Skin is the best value swim skin for the money. Built to bring high performance at a more accessible price point, the Viper Elite compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing form drag. The lightweight feel and hydrophobic Teflon® coating offer excellent compression and in-water performance.
Fabric & Fit
- Viper Elite fabric with very tight fit for sleek performance.
- Premium knit fabric from a leading Italian manufacturer.
- Swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or a race suit only for the swim portion of the race; they are very specific, high-performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement; fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
Features & Benefits
- Women’s swim skin.
- USAT and WTC legal.
- Teflon® hydrophobic coating:
- Reduces drag and repels water.
- Prevents your swimskin from taking on excess water for a lighter, faster fit.
- High-performance bonded seams:
- High-tech, ultra-low-drag bonded seam constriction.
- NASA tested this construction mothod with Speedo® in 2008 and found it to be faster than conventional flatlock stitching.
- Lighter with a superior stretch and recovery for more durability, water-resistance, and comfort.
- Low drag zipper and autolocking slider:
- Premium, low-profile zipper tape from YKK that has been tested by Speedo® and NASA to be faster than traditional coil zippers.
- Special autolocking slider from YKK that makes dangling fabric lanyards totally obsolete.
- Slider locks down and won’t open while you’re swimming.
- Flip up the zip slider for a quick transition.