Sidi Kaos Road Shoes - BLACK
The Kaos road shoes utilize many Sidi technologies to provide the best fitting and most comfortable shoe possible. Combined with Sidi's Millenium 4 carbon composite sole means you get superb comfort alongside exceptional power transfer.
Top Features of the Sidi Kaos Road Shoes
- Millenium 4 carbon composite sole for stiffness
- Soft instep 2 closure system for perfect fit
- Tecno 3 dial system for precise adjustment
- Caliper buckle for a secure fit and on the fly adjustment
- Sidi heel cup for foot support
- Synthetic upper
- A good fit of your Sidi shoes is very important for comfort and maximum performance. Please refer to our Guide – Sidi cycling shoes fitting guide to ensure you order the correct size
|Sole Material:||Carbon fibre reinforced nylon|
Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole.
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE is also more durable, completely non water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from ageing, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
- An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel-pad are incorporated into the MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE, for walkability.
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
Techno 3 SystemSIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable.
Caliper BuckleThis micrometric closure is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, elevator together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. This allows precise and easy adjustment on the fly.
Soft Instep ClosureThe soft instep closure system is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The system is micro adjustable from both sides to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The soft instep system is replaceable.
Sidi Heel CupReinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic,reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
Replaceable Heel PadFor walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
Sidi Foot LastsThe last is the foot-shape the shoe is designed around. Sidi shoes have always been designed to achieve the best fit possible and it’s why the Sidi collection includes in addition to the standard last two speciality lasts Mega and Women.
Sidi Kaos Road Shoes's use the MEN’S REGULAR WIDTH
- Regular Width is a standard Men’s D width.
- Precise fit.
About the Sidi brand
Back in the early seventies, most cyclists just nailed cleats to the soles of their shoes. Of course that sounds crazy to people today. But it sounded crazy to Dino Signori way back then. Sidi’s Genius road shoe is one of the most popular shoes in the professional peloton and it's worn by folks with names like Rominger, Pontoni, and Luperin. But Signori's aspirations aren't limited to the road circuit. The challenge he’s set for himself and for Sidi is to provide every kind of cyclist with the best shoe for the job it road, off-road, cyclo-cross, or even triathlon. Granted, a lot of people might think trying to be the best at everything is crazy. But then again, a lot of people thought nailing cleats to the soles of their shoes was a good idea.