Stolen Goat Men's Core Cycling Jersey - Blue
- Longer, aero sleeves, with a raw, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles, have zero flap and stay put all day long without being restrictive or overly tight. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Water resistant zipped 4th pocket. Yes it has your 3 standard reinforced rear pockets, but each Core jersey also has a fourth pocket which is not only zipped but also has a water-resistant inner lining. The perfect size for a smartphone. It keeps your phone and belongings safe from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. You will never have to think of ours. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck of every Core jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- 4 way stretch fabric. The UV-protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four-way stretch meaning it moves with your body and is ultra comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit. Our Core jerseys are designed to be an aero fit – whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin-suits but they are an aero fit making you more competitive on the bike whatever your style of riding.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that make the Belgium national team kit, and a significant number of professional teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Subtle branding – Our Core jerseys have very subtle branding and a single block colour... after all, who wants to be a moving billboard?
- Gender specific - Men's specific fit