Zone3 Activate+ Short Sleeve Tri Suit
The Wiggle Exclusive Activate+ trisuit features a graphical side panel designed to add some color to your race day with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
- Tri-lite pad
- Front Zipper
- Storage pocket
- Silicone UFO leg grippers
- Flat locked stitching
- Print Exclusive to Wiggle
- Print slightly different on each suit due to the way it has been cut
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimizing water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
4. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Zipper protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimize any discomfort from the zipper.
About the Zone3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specializing in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.<br><br> The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.